[Food] Random Foodie Post!

, by 雨夜 [アマヤ]

The title says it all. A short post about what delicious food I have eaten this holiday, so far. There's not much holiday left ><

I did mention that I missed out on the cakes at Kki Sweets while at the Drawn to Nostalgia exhibition in a previous post. So here I was, back again to try out the cakes!

Kki Sweets


Sencha at Kki (: 

Little Red Riding Hood! Dark chocolate with raspberry
This little cake was really sweet! Thankfully, the sencha was light and fragrant, so it complimented the cake really well! I will definitely be back soon to try another cake (: They are all so petite and delicious!

Kki Sweets also has speciality cakes released all year round! Some cakes are so special, they are only available through pre-order of at least 5 days in advance! Be sure to check them out, and book your cakes early!

Kki Sweets
Facebook
No. 7 Ann Siang Hill, 069791


Ootoya Japanese Restaurant


The next foodie I will be introducing to you is from Ootoya Japanese Restaurant! I had the Torotoroni Rice & Tamago Soup Set. The rice was very uniquely served, in bamboo and over a fire to keep the rice piping hot throughout the meal. The soup was fantastic, really XD I loved the eggy taste, and the soup was filled with soft veggie and silky tofu. Delicious!





Ootoya Japanese Restaurant
Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road
#08-12, (S) 238896
Nearest MRT: Somerset


Le Chocolat Cafe


Recently, I've been back to Ann Siang/Club Street area, supposedly to try out shots cafe. But alas, many places were closed for the year end, and so my friends and I walked around to find another cafe to high tea at. We were at kki, but they were completely out of cakes. ): But we still found one!


Tried the chocolate brownie & a New York cheesecake. They were out of their famous rainbow cake ):


Pretty cup for my green tea (:
Will definitely be going back to this area for some more quaint foodie exploration (:

Interior of Le Chocolat Cafe (:

Le Chocolat Cafe
Facebook
28 Ann Siang Road, (S) 069708


Amaya.



0 comments:

Post a Comment