[Review] NARUKO NRK Essential Masks

, by 雨夜 [アマヤ]

Disclaimer: This post is purely my own and does not represent the opinions of any parties/companies mentioned.

Earlier, I was one of the lucky 30 people who won three masks from NARUKO. You had to answer 4 questions in their Retro Mask quiz correctly to be entitled for a chance to win. How many of you won? ^^

I was so excited to receive them that I tried one that very night! It was time for a mask anyway (twice a week, with 3 days in between, ladies!).

Making a special appearance is pear-flavoured Kit Kat from Japan!



VC Brightening & Deep Hydrating Mask



The mask contains special ingredient Camellia Sinensis leaf extract which is proven to brighten skin & reduce fine lines and wrinkles! Containing hyaluronic acid and soluble collagen, this mask will not only hydrate, but also have some firming effect on the skin.

Verdict: Very cooling and comfortable! The mask itself has many cuts within to make sure that all 100% of the mask will be on your skin for maximum skin contact.The mask material is very soft and absorbent, none of the essence actually dripped off the mask throughout the entire time it was on my face ^^ Leftover essence can be applied on your neck & hands.

Mandarin Orange & Pineapple Pore Refining Mask

Like what the title mentions, this mask has mandarin and pineapple extract to soften and cleanse skin. In addition, it contains mushroom extract along with hyaluronic acid to moisten, tighten pores and control oil secretion.

Verdict: Very refreshing smell! It was so comfortable on my face I nearly forgot to remove it after 20 minutes. It also reduced the dryness of some dry spots I had on my face, though not completely. Hydrating is not its primary purpose after all, but it does help to hydrate (:

Dry spots because I caught a cold, and the medication is very drying. Even though I've been drinking more water to compensate ><

(forgot to snap a picture before ripping the packaging apart. I'm blaming it on exams.)

Arbutin Intense Brightening Mask



This mask contains several natural ingredients such as arbutin, indian gooseberry extract, daisy extract and tropical jujube extract to brighten skin. Moreover, this mask is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin types ^^

Verdict: I like the sweet smell of this one most of all ^^ It has stronger hydrating power than that of the pore refining mask, so it largely reduced the drying areas of my face. My face does look a little brighter after putting on the mask, so I'm happy with the results.

Overall, I found them effective, really comfortable on my face and at very affordable prices! I never knew so many natural ingredients would be so helpful to the skin ^^ As of 05/12/2012, the boxes of 10 pieces each are going at half price (SGD $14.95)! Grab them now! I will definitely be getting the deep hydrating & brightening masks again, because I feel that those are most suited for my skin type. (:

Missed this chance for freebies? Do not worry! NARUKO holds frequent giveaways & promotions on their Facebook page! Like them & add them to your interests lists to not miss another contest!

At the same time, like my page & add it to your interest lists too :P

Amaya.



0 comments:

Post a Comment