[Review] Naruko Raw Job's Tears Skincare Range

, by 雨夜 [アマヤ]

Disclaimer: This post is purely my own and does not represent the opinions of any parties/companies mentioned.

Naruko is an skincare brand that is selling really well at Watsons as well as on their online stores! I am sure it needs no introduction ^^

I bought this set of basic skincare products (3+1 set) from their Taiwan website. The price shown in the link provided is slightly different from the one I got because now they have included an additional freebie product.




But I still got a freebie ((: A sample set of 3 night jellies from Naruko (:


As you can see, the freebie even comes with a description of what is the freebie and instructions on how to use!

I personally find the night gellies really helpful in keeping skin moisturised throughout the night, especially since I sleep in aircon. The absorption rate is also really fast so you don't have to worry about the night gelly drying out on your face and damaging it instead.

What is 'Raw Job's Tears'?

Job's Tears are also known as coix seeds/Chinese pearl barley.The raw/processed product alone is well known for its medicinal healing properties. However, the raw product contains far more anti-oxidants, making it a much better product for the skin/body.

You can also boil this product into a drink as shown in this ingredient review from tastehongkong.com.

Image from kitairu.net.

Product Reviews

Whitening Toner: Leaves a clean feeling, but there was also a drying sensation for the first few days of usage. I feel that it cleans better than my previous toner.

Whitening Lotion: I find this really hard to use xD The lotion couldn't seem to come out properly ): But using it is comfortable, and it removes the drying feeling really quickly.

Whitening Serum: Easy to apply! Removed the redness around my nose area really quickly ^^

Whitening Night Gelly: Again, this is the product I am most satisfied with. I've not used any night gelly before, I find this product really useful. Kinda regret not discovering it earlier!

Overall: I have fair skin to begin with, so I am using these products mainly for maintenance purposes. However, I do find that it does brighten and moisturize my skin better than my previous products. ((:

Envrionmentally friendly product packaging too!

Not only are their products raved about, their packaging is appealing and eco-friendly! Open up the packaging, make a few cuts, and they can become pencil holders and other useful items. (: Written instructions are also included, but I find the pictorial instructions much easier to understand. (:

I would show you how they look like when properly made, but if you saw my DIY angry bird earlier, you would understand that paper craft DIY really isn't my forte. :P

Where to buy?

I find that buying from the Taiwan website directly and using sea shipping is way cheaper than getting it from the online SG store or from physical stores like Watsons, so if you're not in urgent need of their products, you can get them directly from their Taiwan store. The Taiwan site also allows you to add on other products at a discounted price. Moreover, you can order their latest ampm products, some of which are not yet launched in Singapore.

Find out more about Naruko below:
Facebook
Website (SG)
Website (TW)

Amaya.




3 comments:

  1. Just be careful to choose the right product for your skin.. thanks for the author who write this helpful article.
    obagi skin care products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain
    info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.


    Here is my web-site :: Zinn Collection

    ReplyDelete